Wednesday, July 17, 2013

ISHKZIA





 boots by ISHKZIA


“ISHKZIA” stands for Ishak and Kezia – a lovely couple. I’ve been eyeing their style since I first saw them at church. I just love the stuff they wear and I was so excited when a friend of mine told me that they created a shoe line. Their original designs were boots and some oxford shoes, but they also make to order. All of their products made from pure leather with great quality. I decided to order a pair of customized boots for myself before I leave for university, and after one moth of waiting, viola! I love it! It’s insanely comfortable and affordable too! My boots cost less than $70! You can find them on their instagram ( @ ishkzia_dvlpmnt ), facebook, twitter or even better, to their lovely store called Succoth at Jl. Mertasari 143 Kerobokan (next to 3V fitness).


-Sophia




4 comments:

  1. Great choice!
    Greetings from Vienna!

    www.alexavoncanisius.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!!!!

      www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. so cool!

    great post!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute boots! looking for a new pair this fall...

    xo
    nicole

    http://reverie-editorial.com/

    ReplyDelete