Wednesday, October 2, 2013

eighteen









 







I'm 18! It's my very first birthday without my family. I learned so many things since I got here, I learned how to survive with my family thousands miles away. It felt like a two-day-birthday because people back home started wishing me happy birthday since yesterday (Bali is 15 hours ahead) haha..
I spent half of my birthday at my drawing class (from 12PM-5.30PM) without telling any of my classmates it's my birthday — and later on my classmate found out and called me and scold me (sort of) for not telling her it's my birthday. It's a memorable day...
After class my roommates and I went to The Cheesecake Factory to have my birthday dinner. I must say, the view from the top of Macy's at Union Square is lovely. The weather is not warm, but we survived. And the cake surprise is just like a cherry on top. They're the closest I have to my family back home, so grateful to have them as my roommates! I love you girls!!!
Ah, what a lovely day, I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes :)

P.S. Those random pictures were taken when we were waiting for out table ;)

-Sophia

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! looks like a super fun and super cute night!
    xxx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! The first birthday celebration without your family around must be difficult, but as long as your friends and classmates took care of you, I believe everything was good :)
    May all your wishes come true!

    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! :) I followed you please check out my blog, I'm still trying to gain followers :(

    ReplyDelete