Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Layers


Well, the cold weather is here. Coming from a place that's hot all year long, facing the cold weather sure is a challenge. Let's face it, I'm not used to layering at all and either I like it or not, I'll have to get used to it, haha. I had to put on three to four layers of clothes on daily basis which is insane! And I really need to get a pair of gloves ASAP. Hiding my hands in my pockets doesn't work anymore, every time I got back from outside my hands are freezing. I wonder what am I going to be like if I go someplace that snows. I'm sure it's going to be so much fun building snowman or make a snow angel.
Finals are here. One down, three to go! I'm a little stressed but I enjoy doing the final projects and I'm glad that I don't have any big horrible exams.

-Sophia

4 comments:

  1. I would love to have a white Christmas too. That would be on my wish-list =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really hard to dress for the cold, it's all about layering. I don't know if I'll survive in colder countries, although I love snow a lot! Good luck on your finals :)

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! :)

    Wanna have 25 € to shop at girissima? http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete