Thursday, February 27, 2014

Here and There

photo by Jenny Tsang

This picture was taken by Jenny Tsang, a lovely lady that came up to me a few weeks ago when I was walking down the street. She asked me if she could take a picture of me for her street photography project and of course I said yes. She gave me the link to her facebook page (JenPics Photography). I love the result, the natural lighting and I just think her technique is amazing! And yes, I know, I looked pale.

And I score these new babies at DSW.

Pink and Pepper Delta Booties

I got a great deal for this pair of boots. I've never heard of the brand before but they seem like they are pretty comfy to walk in all day, I can't say no to that, especially for once, they have my size and they look so good.

I don't think there will be any outfit posts or something like that for a while. Let's face it, I currently don't have someone to take my pictures, I do miss posting outfits on LOOKBOOK.NU and this blog a lot... I'm sorry for that. So I think mostly I'll post things about going on adventures in San Francisco.
And I'm going hiking with my roommates tomorrow, so excited!

-Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Your article are so good I love this want to see indian movie then join me on http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete