Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Perfect Bag



I'm in the hunt on the perfect black bag. I adore black bags because they go with everything in my closet. I like them not too small (I throw a lot of stuff into my bag) and simple. I'm currently using my black and brown bucket bag that my sister gave to me and I've worn it ever since, rarely changing to any other bag. But, this is the point that I actually bored of it, whenever I see it I went "I need a new bag in my life." haha
I found these bags while "window shopping" on the internet. My favorite from these 5 options would be number 2,3, and 4. I'm still debating on getting which one of them. The first one is cute, but I not sure I would love the shape of it in the next who knows how many months (or years?) and I wish it's in black instead of navy. The fifth one, I'm not gonna lie, I choked when I saw the price, I didn't expect it to be over $100.
Oh, well, we'll see. 
By the way, it's spring break! So happy to finally have a one-week-break from all the stress.

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment