Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The 30 Degree Weather



 






It's 30 degree C outside! I was so cold last week and it is super hot today! It makes me feel like I'm at home.
I don't have any class on Wednesday so my roommate and I went exploring. We walked from our dorm all the way to Russian Hill, one of the highest points of San Francisco and we took in the beautiful view of the Bay Bridge. Then we walked to the Fisherman's Wharf all the way to the Ferry building, passing Pier 39 on our way, letting our (by our I meant me) inner tourist out.
It's a beautiful day!

-Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Lovely collections of photographs. They capture the mood really well. :-)

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos. San Francisco looks amazing!
    xxx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete