Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May Favorites




tarte amazonian butter lipstick in "watermelon"


lucy lu compact mirror

These are some of the things that I love from this month and I thought I would share it with you. The month of May has been fun and busy at the same time for me. Finishing my finals, attending my university's fashion show, moving into a new place, having my sister and friend is in the US for a week or so, going to New York City and going back to San Francisco and travel around for a couple of days with them.

1. Miss Dior perfume
On my Spring whishlist post, I mentioned that I wanted a Miss Dior perfume and around two weeks after that post, Uni whatsapp-ed me an told me she had the perfume and the scent doesn't suit her and asked me if I wanted it, and of course I said yes! I had to wait for a little while but it was worth it for sure.

2. My trip to New York City
I've always dreamed of going to New York City, just thinking of it makes me happy. When I was growing up, I watched so many movies that were located in New York, and when I was there I got really excited when I see the familiar places that I saw on TV. I would love to go back there again one day.

I was on the hunt of the perfect lipstick. I tried this color on when I was in New York and was about to buy it — until I saw the queue line. So I bought it in San Francisco instead. And boy, oh boy, do I love the color.

4. Bath&Body Works Candle
I mentioned this candle on my last post. I light my candle up every other day and I just love how it smells. Can't wait to get some more.

I was thinking where should I take my sister and friend in San Francisco other than the touristy places and my friend recommended the walt Disney Family Museum. It was not close to the bus stop at all, we had to walk for around 17 minutes to get there, but it was totally worth it. I love how the rooms set up — like a journey of Walt Disney's life. I had so many nostalgic moments when I was there, seeing cartoons that my sister and I watched when we were kids like The Wise Little Hen and others. I highly recommend you to go there if you're visiting San Francisco.

My friend bought this adorable compact mirror for me at the Walt Disney Family Museum gift store. I love the artwork on the front of it and it's handy to have it in my handbag.

So there you go, the things I've been loving this month. What's your favorite item? And let me know what you have been loving this May? Now, I've got pictures to edit. See you on the next post!

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment