Monday, June 30, 2014

Dress It Up or Down


from left to right : brandy melville rings // h&m necklace // ring from flea market // essie navigate her nail polish







I checked the weather and it actually said 27degree Celsius! It was finally warm enough to not wear jeans, I was beyond ecstatic. I finally got the chance to wear this dress again, and this time I paired it with an oversized denim shirt. I was having a hard time deciding if I wanted to dress it up or down. I chose to dress it down because I was just going to class. And fun fact, I made a last minute decision to just wear sandals instead, it was too hot. Haha
Which one do you like better?

-Sophia

3 comments:

  1. So so pretty Sophia, I just adore your rings x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    Emilie
    http://mylittlefashiondiary.net

    ReplyDelete