Friday, June 27, 2014

Little Sherbet Shoes

Nike Free


I've been lusting over some nikes for the past who-knows-how-many-months. Living in San Francisco equals a lot of walking. I figured on pair of walking/running shoes would be a good investment. I looked online and went from store to store to find the perfect one. The problem with running shoes is that they never look good on my feet, they're always too wide for me. So I went to NikeTown with the hope of finding the perfect one. And yes, I think I found the perfect one. 
I'm not big on orange. I like orange, but I don't think I own anything orange. I like how the color is not saturated orange like the box but it's not quite neon, it's like muted neon, like orange sherbet! 
What do you think of them?

-Sophia

3 comments:

  1. Definitly agree about the colour...., a gorgeous sherbet orange, they are gorgoeus <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these :-) x

    http://beautywithstylee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute color! Love!

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete