Sunday, July 13, 2014

8:28 PM


I love summer sun and I love sunset at 8:30 PM.
I've been doing my homework (and procrastinating) all day. I was about to turn my blinds and I saw the sky. Wow, I've never noticed how beautiful it is around this hour. I had to open my window, take out my camera and take this one shot. No, it's not a pinky, purply, whatever-color sky. It's a lot simpler. Just the color of the sun and the grayish blue sky. And yet, still beautiful, at least I think so, haha. And this is probably the shortest post I've ever made.

-Sophia

11 comments:

  1. the sky was beautiful these past days.
    great shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture is amazing!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a gorgeous sunset, you seem to have captured this one perfectly :)

    Love, Rachel

    www.herheadintheclouds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many pictures of sunsets and skies in my phone :)

    Marissa Jamie : Faithfully, Marissa ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely picture! :)

    www.alittledropofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right it's amazing! I saw some incredible sunsets last year in Stockholm...i still rember them =)
    Kiss
    Yle

    new post up

    www.ysdblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ylenia! I really want to go to Stockholm! I bet it's amazing!
      -Sophia

      Delete
  7. LOVE ur blog :)

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture! I don't always get to see the sun with my work schedule and this post reminded me to enjoy when I do get to see it! :)
    englishbrkfstt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete