I love reading blog posts about people's bag essentials or watch what's in my bag videos on youtube and I thought it would be fun to do a bag essentials.
1. Wallet/cardholder from Daiso
2. Earpods — because music is one of the greatest thing ever.
3. Hair ties and bobby pins
4. Sunglasses — I bought this sunglasses a while ago at the Fisherman's Wharf area, love it!
5. A pen
6. Hand sanitizer — because I take the metro/bus to go anywhere.
7. Lip product — my lips are as dry as a lizard so lip balm is a must. And some lipsticks because I look really really pale if I don't put anything on.
8. USB/memory card — they're very handy when I need them.
9. A pouch filled with coins — the main reason I hate carrying cash around.
10. Face powder — keep the shine away.
11. Compact mirror — my phone camera is not helpful at all to see if I have things on my teeth or not.
What's in your handbag?