Monday, July 21, 2014

Light Layering





Layer up, no matter hot/cold it is outside right now, just layer up — a tip every San Franciscan gave me. There's no scorching hot weather here, sometimes t-shirt and jeans are enough, but when it gets windy they're not enough. Most of the time I would think to pair everything I wear with my trustee leather jacket, but hey, my leather jacket needed a break and often it gets too hot wearing that. So I opted for an oversized flannel instead, which I find to be perfect, it's not too thick or thin, and if the weather get a little warmer, I can just tie it around my waist.

-Sophia

13 comments:

  1. Love this - blouses like that are perfect to take off when the temperatures rise! x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good post!I would love to see you on my blog.
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these looks! and it's so handy now as the weather changes so much! Great idea!
    Love http://blogsbelleza.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect casual look - simple, comfortable but so stylish. You wear it so well!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE a good plaid shirt. Seattle's weather is very fickle and similar to SF in some ways so I've definitely learned to layer up!

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are all about plaid shirts! LOVE the grunge and coolness babe, paired with motorcycle boots! HOTTT!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun look. Like the casual chic.
    www.kissthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did the exact same thing yesterday, I traded in my trusty leather jacket for an oversized striped shirt...great minds must think alike haha!
    xxx

    http://tasxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete