Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mid-Summer Wishlist




I've been so obsessed with this perfume since the first time I saw it at Bloomingdales, but it was $76-$94, which is not cheap at all. And yes, I'm a perfume addict. I recently found out they sell the rollerball version of it in Sephora and I'm going to get my hands on it, sooner or later.
I've seen some bloggers wearing this pair of shorts and they look so nice AND comfortable, the perfect combo.
It has been a few months since I ran out of my liquid liner, and I've been missing it so so so badly, maybe it's time to get one and bring back my subtle cat eye.
I first saw this pair of beauties in New York and I tried it on (big mistake) and they look so nice! I've been wanting ankle boots that goes with everything and this is the perfect thing.
I love the rings on knuckle and layering rings trend. I found this pack on the topshop site and boy, oh, boy are they pretty or what?
I've been wanting a new eyeshadow palette for a while and I've been eyeing this palette for a while. It has the prettiest colors!
Just trying to be more organized with blogging and assignments.
Just look at them!
I used to wear stripes all the time, I'm not sure what I was thinking but I didn't bring any with me when I moved here, striped shirt is an essential!
10. Full Tilt Womens Chambray Button Front Skirt
90% of the skirts that I own are skater skirts or a-line skirts and they are not wind-friendly. This skirt would be perfect for SF and plus, it has pockets!

It's mid-summer and I've been wanting many, many things. Recently, I had the I-hate-everything-in-my-closet moment. Let me tell you, I'm not over it yet. I made a spring wishlist last March and I actually enjoyed making it. Even though I didn't buy any of them in the end (except for the perfume, thanks Uni!), I still love making wishlists nonetheless, reminder for me to save up so I can buy them.

What's on your summer wishlist?

-Sophia

15 comments:

  1. I like your wishlist. I like the shoes and the Stila palette. I don't have a wishlist at the moment maybe just some shopping. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patent oxfords

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely collection :) i personally looove number 8, those lovely shoes are to die for! xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wishlist! That perfume is delicious smelling, love it. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rings :)


    http://www.danadimitras.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the boots and the grey t-shirt-such simple, staple pieces
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great wishlist.the perfume is lovely,I've tried it yesterday and the scent is heavenly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing wishlist;))I would love to see you on my blog!
    xoxo Antonella !

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love reading wishlists! i literally just put the kat von d liner on my bloglist. great minds think alike senorita xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those boots!
    kaizenfashionproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am also lusting after those Topshop shorts...

    ReplyDelete