Friday, July 18, 2014

One Thing Leads To Another

ZARA jeans & sweater
Happy Friday! Are you excited for the weekend?
Do you remember when I told you I was looking for the perfect jeans? You see, finding a pair of jeans that is not too long or look wired is a challenge for a 5'2" girl. After going to a stores, I went in to a  ZARA store, I've never thought I would find a pair of jeans that would fit me there, but I was wrong. Ta-da! Search is over!
I found this pair of jeans amongst plies of other jeans. And of course, I wouldn't just try the jeans on without looking around first. While I was looking around I found this sweater and I just had to try it on. I walked to the fitting room with at least 5 pair of jeans to try and this sweater. I was surprised when I tried this pair of jeans on and it fit nicely. It's actually a cropped style, but it's a full length for me, haha. I fell in love with the sweater as soon as I tried it on. It fits loosely on me and the material is perfect for the weather here.

-Sophia

17 comments:

  1. i love it when you find the perfect pair of jeans! and the colour is great too! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling your struggle, 5"0 and near impossible to find jeans, love your blog!! (: xx
    http://www.kaylatousled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara is an all-time fave!!!! I'm new to blogging and wondered if you would check out and maybe follow my blog?! I followed you!!!
    http://the-lostangeles.blogspot.com/
    xx
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! In love with Zara also

    bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zara is my all time favourite shop!

    lots of love, Ana
    X

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply amazing. Enjoying reading your posts, keep in touch! xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you managed to find some jeans! I struggle too because I'm too tall for average sizes and too short for tall sizes, so it's hard to get things that fit me right! Booo.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great look!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooo awesome!!!
    Mwah Mwah
    xo Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute jeans! Jean shopping is tough :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The basics - always the best! Enjoy wearing these. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Argh I always have the same problem with jeans!! (fellow girl at 5'2 ) I will try Zara next time.

    www.smokestyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete