Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Stripes

white chocolate dress // miztique bag // vans sneakers

It was quite warm here lately, in fact it was 31C last friday and my pale legs finally got some sun!
I got this dress years ago when my dad got back from Hong Kong. I never wear this before I moved here because it's too thick for Bali.
I wore this dress once in this blog and that was almost a year ago here. I like how versatile this dress is, I can wear it in the autumn and windy summer days.
There were pockets on the side of the dress but unfortunately I had to cut them out because the pockets make the dress look wired when I had it on. I rarely have this dress on, after a few accident tumble-drys, it shrunk. I'm still trying to stretch it using water, hopefully it works.

-Sophia

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE stripes. I have a similar sweater dress in navy blue! :)


    Love,
    Sherry

    www.sherryloustudioblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love stripes, wish I had your beautiful dress!

    Fabi
    www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes are such a hit in the summer!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I like classic and elegant dresses like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag!
    - Grace
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!
    - Keyta @ www.TheWayfarer.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look! stripes are my favourite

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this striped dress! It looks so versatile and I see the joy of styling it differently. I hope the stretching works, but it looks really good this way too!

    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an adorable look! Even though it is such a simple outfit, it still looks so classy and pretty. By the way, your eyeliner looks amazing, even though I can only see it from afar, I think it really suits your eye shape!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breton stripes are such a classic! Love how you styled it <3
    Isabel x
    Monochrome Magpie

    ReplyDelete