Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sundress


It's not a secret that I'm a sucker for things that smell good and I've become candle addict since my first candle. I've been eyeing this candle since the first time I saw it at Bath & Body Works. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get this one or Bali Sunrise (I swear sunrise in Bali doesn't smell that good) from target. They both smell amazing, but unfortunately, target ran out of stock of the Bali Sunrise and my Paris Daydream is a goner. 
The other night Uni whatsapped me and told me that there's a huge sale at Bath & Body Works and I was so happy when I found out that this candle is on sale as well! and BAM! my room smells uh-may-zing!

-Sophia

4 comments:

  1. So funny. Bali Sunrise is the only candle I constantly rebuy. My Target carries it every once in a while and when they do, I stock up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing! I really regret not getting it, I'm going to buy the small one next time I see it!

      xo
      -Sophia

      Delete
  2. Love candles that smell good…! I'll have to check out my local Target…and see if I can snag a couple!

    xx
    Michele
    http://www.roguetutu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely have to go to Target and B&BW. I have never seen that scent before!
    http://themegnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete