1. I was born on October 1995 in Bali, Indonesia.
2. I can't draw a straight line (even with ruler) and it drives me crazy.
3. I have sensitive ears. My ears will get irritated if I don't wear earrings made from gold (or gold pleated earring)
|vintage bag & shirt // h&m tank top // zara jeans|
5. Going through my parents' old stuff is one of my hobbies. I love finding vintage things they have.
6. I'm shy at first, but once I get comfortable around someone, I won't shut up.
7. I Love making lists of things (tick list)
8. I need to get out of the house at least 2-3 times a week. Staying at home all week stress me out.
9. My handwriting changes almost everyday.
10. I hit my head on a rock at a water park when I was younger. I got stitches and I didn't shed a single tear. *proud
11. My hair can't grow back on the area where the stitches used to be (read: there's a bald patch on my head, TMI?), the reason why I can never go for middle parting.
12. I'm very impatient, I hate waiting — especially when I'm hangry (hungry and angry)
13. I have sweet tooth. I love desserts, chocolates, candies, basically anything sweet.
14. My cactus triggers a cactus addiction. I want everything with cactus pattern.
15. I love shoes. Can't you tell by the amount of shoes on my wish lists?
|August 2013 : Home Mate|
17. Once I'm on pinterest and tumblr, I can never stop.
18. I have short attention span. Which basically means I get distracted really easily.
19. I like legos! (Not stepping on the though, ouch!)
20. I prefer shower over baths.
21. I can't handle hot weather well. I'll get super moody.
22. I fell asleep whenever I watch Titanic.
23. I had an awful haircut when I was younger and I have trust issue with salons ever since.
24. I can eat Japanese food all day, everyday. Best food in the world!
25. I love snorkeling . (and eat seafood afterwards)
I really enjoy going through my laptop to find these pictures, they bring so much memories.
Tell me some facts about you!