Monday, August 18, 2014

25 Facts About Me


This is my 100th post and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do a 25 Facts About Me post! I've done 11 random facts about me here.


1. I was born on October 1995 in Bali, Indonesia.
2. I can't draw a straight line (even with ruler) and it drives me crazy.
3. I have sensitive ears. My ears will get irritated if I don't wear earrings made from gold (or gold pleated earring)

vintage bag & shirt // h&m tank top // zara jeans
4. I'm a dog person. I don't mind cats but I prefer dogs. I asked for a dog since I was 6 years old and I still have none.
5. Going through my parents' old stuff is one of my hobbies. I love finding vintage things they have.
6. I'm shy at first, but once I get comfortable around someone, I won't shut up.
7. I Love making lists of things (tick list)
8. I need to get out of the house at least 2-3 times a week. Staying at home all week stress me out.
9. My handwriting changes almost everyday.


10. I hit my head on a rock at a water park when I was younger. I got stitches and I didn't shed a single tear. *proud
11. My hair can't grow back on the area where the stitches used to be (read: there's a bald patch on my head, TMI?), the reason why I can never go for middle parting.
12. I'm very impatient, I hate waiting — especially when I'm hangry (hungry and angry)
13. I have sweet tooth. I love desserts, chocolates, candies, basically anything sweet.
14. My cactus triggers a cactus addiction. I want everything with cactus pattern.
15. I love shoes. Can't you tell by the amount of shoes on my wish lists?

August 2013 : Home Mate
16. I find organizing very calming and relaxing.
17. Once I'm on pinterest and tumblr, I can never stop.
18. I have short attention span. Which basically means I get distracted really easily.
19. I like legos! (Not stepping on the though, ouch!)
20. I prefer shower over baths.
21. I can't handle hot weather well. I'll get super moody.


22. I fell asleep whenever I watch Titanic.
23. I had an awful haircut when I was younger and I have trust issue with salons ever since.
24. I can eat Japanese food all day, everyday. Best food in the world!
25. I love snorkeling . (and eat seafood afterwards)

I really enjoy going through my laptop to find these pictures, they bring so much memories.

Tell me some facts about you!

-Sophia

20 comments:

  1. #4 I know how you feel. I still want a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :)

    Check my blog http://fashionaddiction-style.blogspot.cz/2014/08/my-big-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know I'm not the only one! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw lovely post! I have a massive sweet tooth thing too and I can't draw straight lines either haha! Congratulations on your 100th post! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, it's always fun to hear about other peoples lives! p.s. love you to check out my blog!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute photos! haha I'm a dog person too, I've also asked for a dog since I was 12 and never got one... until a month ago where I bought myself one lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Staying at home too much completely stresses me out too, I just need to get out and about! Fab post :) x

    beautyboxuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol for number 22! XD
    you hate romantic movie?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I'm not a big fan of romantic movies (especially the one that make people cry), but I do like rom-com though ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sophia, lovely post :) how long did you grow up in Bali for? I would love to go there some day!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hanh! I was there for almost 18 years! I still go back every year to visit my family! x

    ReplyDelete