Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Highlights


i shared my makeup routine (here)
embracing the bold lip look (here)
i got nominated for liebster award (here)
i found my perfect delicate earring (here)
i had my first pho and i walked around the golden gate park (here)
my 100th post, 25 facts about me
bringing the all black look back to my life (here)
The month August meant a lot to me. Among other things, this month last year was the first time I came to this beautiful city. I finished my summer class earlier this month and I've been trying to explore more and go out of my room more. An as you can see up there are some of my favorite posts. I'm starting my Fall semester soon and I really hope I still can blog regularly.

Here are some more pictures from this month


Found the Levi's Building

I'll have a post about this special guy soon (hopefully)


Which post is your favorite?

-Sophia

20 comments:

  1. Great posts and photos! Love the black and white ones! Abi :) myw0rldmyivew.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Really loved the delicate earrings, need to find a pair for myself asap!

    The Fashion Cuisine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had such a great month! Love the photos :)


    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole makeup look of the bold lip post! :) xx

    Gyudy’s Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Sephora palette in the first picture, it's beautiful! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have gorgeous hair dear


    http://www.rosecolorglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved August on your blog :) Thanks for sharing your beauty routine

    x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the post of the 25 facts about you!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Fabliha! Glad you enjoy reading them! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely roundup Sophia, I've only recently come across your blog but looking forward to reading more :)
    Did you really try your first pho? How was it :)

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. The 'all black look' is basically me everyday, haha (cries) xx

    Pillarbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Hanh, I'm glad you enjoy my blog! The pho was really good, definitely will go for more! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, you can never go wrong with all black! x

    ReplyDelete