Sunday, August 24, 2014

Flume, TDCC, and The Dø

Tennis Court (Flume Remix) // Two Door Cinema Club - Changing of The Seasons // The Dø - Too Insistent Trentemøller Remix
I've been listening to these songs on loop for the past week and I thought why not share them? So here they are!
1. I've been enjoying songs by Flume since the beginning of the year (thanks to my dorm roomie) and recently I found out about the Tennis Court remix and I love it!
2. I love two door cinema club! This song is from their 2013 album and I find it super catchy.
3. I discovered this song from one of my favorite bloggers, Andy Torres of StyleScrapbook. I love her taste in music (and fashion too of course!) I like the original version as well.

What songs are you loving at the moment?

-Sophia

5 comments:

  1. Love Two Door, such a good song!

    My Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I'm liking Lana del Rays new album atm :) quite dole but nice

    Http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. listening to boom clap bc who isn't

    http://gossamerwebs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete