Friday, August 1, 2014

July Favorites


Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

Urbanears Plattan in coral



Bath & Body Works "MAUI - hibiscus beach" body cream 


Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4
July is gone and that means there are only 5 months left in 2014! But, it's finally time for monthly favorites! There are a few things that I've been in love with since last month and here are some of the top 6!

1. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
Basically, this foundation is not heavy and not too sheer. It feels nice on the skin and it's from the drugstore. I apply it with a buffing brush and it's easy to apply. I do wish it has a pump though (I'm not a big fan of the idea of pouring it on the back of my hand)

I've been drooling over this headphones for at least three years and I finally got it. The sound is better than earpods from iPhone but it's not as good as the Beats by Dr Dre (obviously), but hey, it looks so much nicer (still not as pretty as Frends earphones). It doesn't hurt my ears and I just love the color!

3. Ghirardelli Dark & Sea Salt Caramel
First, it's dark chocolate and I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate. Second, salted caramel filling. Need I say more? Ever since I moved here I've been addicted to Ghirardelli chocolates.

4. Bath & Body Works "MAUI - hibiscus beach" body cream 
It smells so good and it's super moisturizing. I use this every night and I just love it!

5. Cactus!
Surprise, surprise, my new friend made the cut as my monthly favorite (of course, duh). 

Last but not least, my nikes. They are so comfortable, I wear them every chance I got!

What's your favorite thing from July?

-Sophia

10 comments:

  1. i love the headphone!!!!!!!!! so lovely the color!!!!!!!
    xx nic
    lifevsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! They have so many great options, I just love this color so much! x

      Delete
  2. Those headphones are super cute and I love that color! Also those Nikes look really light, I personally hate the bulk of sneakers but these look perfect!

    http://silvertombs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gina! I hate bulky sneakers too, they look awful on my feet.. x

      Delete
  3. That chocolate looks like something I really, really need to try! I have a really bad sweet tooth and now I really want some! :) the headphones are such a cool colour too, love them! Katie xx
    www.justkatielou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! The chocolate is really good! x

      Delete