Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Lazy Days

cloth-inc top // h&m romper // miztique bag // ishkzia shoes
Just one those lazy days when I don't know what to wear and can't be bothered to stare at closet for the next 30 minutes. I got this romper from H&M and I love it so much! I really want to get my hands on the black one but I don't think they have it anymore. Layering it with a plain grey top for the warmer (but still windy) days — I'll probably hate myself later when I need to go the restroom. I put on these black boots because you can never go wrong with black boots.

What's your lazy day outfit?

-Sophia

12 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to get a romper for those lazy days. Love this outfit (especially the boots!) x

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always in joggers and a loose top on a lazy day! Love your outfit :) x
    Holly x


    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loose tops are the best! Thanks, Holly! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome lazy day outfit. My lazy day outfit = sweatpants. But if I'm actually leaving the house, it's probably jeans and a t-shirt.

    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  6. casual but still classy yaa <3
    i love your bag!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweatpants are the comfiest thing on earth! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love wearing shorts and boots. Such a casual but stylish outfit!
    www.liveshoptravel.com

    ReplyDelete