Friday, August 22, 2014

My Top 6 iPhone Photography Apps


I love taking pictures but there are moments where I don't have my camera with me and all I have with me is my phone. My phone is iPhone 4 and I have my phone for over 4 years now. And let me tell you ladies and gentelemen, the camera sucks, therefore I always use apps to make it decent  and here are some of my favorites!



Let's start with two most well known apps.

1. Instagram
I'm sure you know what this is, everybody has them (even their adorable pets have instagram accounts). I first using instagram years ago and my first picture was taken 162weeks ago (you do the math). Back then instagram has the popular page filled with wonderfully photographed pictures on it. I do notice they don't have the popular page anymore and they have the explore page instead which I really like. I love looking through instagram when I'm feeling uninspired and bored.

2. VSCOcam
It's another app that I love. I'm sure you've seen the #VSCOcam on instagram. I love the filters on this app, they make everything look better!



3. EyeEm
I discovered this app through a blogger (I can't remember who) and it's basically another instagram app with better filters and there are a lot of people taking amazing photos.


4. iRetouch Free
I use this app to do basic editing like cropping, color adjustment, brightness, etc.

5. Reflection 
I love this app when I'm in the mood of making some images with the mirror effect.


6. #NoCrop
Sometimes Most of the time I want to upload a picture on instagram without cropping it and this app is perfect! It's user friendly and it doesn't leave watermark of the app on the picture.

What are some of your favorite photography apps?

-Sophia

26 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I love trying new editing apps

    x

    Written with style | Twitter | <a href="http://www.instagram.com/emmakellyxxx”>Instagram</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria NightingaleAugust 22, 2014 at 10:34 AM

    Interesting post - I'll definitely try a few of these apps out :)


    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Afterlight, it's always the 1st app I use. I also love PerfectPhoto, I use this to rid the "noise" form a picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're always looking for new photography apps to try out, so thanks for the recommendation! We'll have to check out your I nstagram account too :)

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Victoria! I'm glad you enjoy reading it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very welcome! Glad you find it helpful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the recommendation! I'll definitely going to download them! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, thank you for sharing :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!


    Camille xo


    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really wanted some more photo editing apps so this post is super useful Thank you !

    http://indiemaria28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love VSCOcam too, I agree that the filters are great! britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I neeed to get the reflection app, I have been wondering how people do that mirror effect with their photos aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK
    Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I try to limit the amount of apps I have on my phone or it gets waaaay out of hand. I do however use VSCO Cam, Instagram and finally Camu. The later one pretty much does what your reflection and iRetouch app do plus alot more like take videos, use filters etc.
    PS: i see you're a LINE lover too :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing these! There are quite a few I didn't know. I mostly use VSCOcam and Instagram these days. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool post! I actually have a lot of these apps and love them too! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, check out my post for more info! http://myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award-2.html Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know how you feel! I used to have a ton more before I realized I rarely use them.. I'll definitely try Camu! I love Line (the stickers are too adorable)! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! I absolutely LOVE VSCOcam and use it to edit all my photos :) I will definitely check out the other apps. I found you on bloglovin' in "similar to me" :D

    http://catherineleung.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nadia Kaplan LeideckerAugust 25, 2014 at 12:55 AM

    fantastic blog you have - i'm now following you on bloglovin :)
    //N.K.L
    www.nkl-fashion.dk

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh love the mirror reflection one!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete