Sunday, August 3, 2014

Strawberries

strawberries on Make A Gif

I was looking at my fridge trying to find breakfast and I saw two things that reminded me of my childhood: strawberries and condensed milk. Strawberries are some of my favorite berries out there since I was a kid. I had a habit of eating them with condensed milk, it's not the healthiest option but hey, it's really good, especially when you have the sour strawberries, mmm... This combo is the next best thing after chocolate dipped strawberries. Nothing can beat that.

What's your favorite strawberry combo?

p.s. I'm going to post all beauty related posts from tomorrow for a week (4 posts)!

-Sophia

16 comments:

  1. I love strawberries. I have never had them with condensed milk, but now I want to try because it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man condensed milk is the bomb diggity! Over strawberries too mmmm I need to try this!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the quintessential summer food! Sweet blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! :)


    http://www.danadimitras.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought to try strawberries with condensed milk, maybe due to the fact that I never have iron hand. I do like eating sour/bitter berries with vanilla yogurt!! So good!. I'll try it with the milk though!


    http://silvertombs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried eating them with vanilla yogurt, thanks for mentioning it, I'll totally try it! x

      Delete
  6. In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona!
    http://hairtohips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strawberries and cool whip was my personal fav as a kid <33 xoxo cute post!

    -Lauren

    www.adornlafemme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks yummy! ❤

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum!! what my mother did was strawberries with sugar and a bit of cogniac!! :) new delicious idea! you should try it! Kisses

    debsbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look interesting! But i think with chocolate, it will be awesome.
    Well, i am follow you already in GFC and i hope you will be able to do the same thing.
    :) again, this is YUMMY!

    http://www.willyvaleri.blogspot.com/2014/07/portrait-en-gare.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. We just used to put sugar on ours! Sounds yummy but not the healthiest breakfast I'm guessing lol
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete