Monday, September 29, 2014

Birthday Wishlist


My birthday is almost here! I'm turning 19 next Thursday (October 2), I feel old and yet I'm excited to see what amazing thing will happen in the year!

1. Finish This Book by Keri Smith - A friend of mine posted instagram pictures of her filling this book in and it seemed like so much fun and I think it's a perfect company for my long flight to Bali.
2. Check Scarf - I love scarves! I've always wanted a chunkier one and this one is perfect!
3. Mango Chunky Knit Sweater - I need a new black chunky knit sweater. My Stradvarius one is dying. 
4. Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Coral Blossom - I have one of the Amazonian Butter Lipstick and I absolutely love it, why not try another shade?
5. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White rollerball - As a perfume junkie, I had to have a perfume on my list and I'm currently lusting over this.
6. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics - This palette has all the colors I'll ever need are there and it's not as big as the regular Naked palette.
7. Lush Tea Tree Water - I've heard so much about this toner and I really want to try one.
8. Camel colored coat - I only have 2 coats and one leather jacket to keep me warm in the colder season, I've been trying to find the perfect coat, this one is one of the nicest coat I've found and I love the camel color!

-Sophia

24 comments:

  1. Love that scarf! Haven't heard of that toner but sounds good, I used a tea tree face wash from body shop and it was great so might look into this from LUSH! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting the Naked2 basics for ageees! Definitely on my wishlist as well. The Lush Tea Tree Water is lovely xx

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing some really amazing things about the Naked 2 Basics, I do think I prefer the shades to the original so I may have to pop it onto my wishlist too!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday! :)

    I'm a big fan of the Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipsticks as well - they're lovely lipsticks and are pretty reasonably priced! I adore the one I have in the shade poppy.



    x
    beauty, style, life | bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Urban Decay Naked 2 palette is everything - it's been on my wish list for years and I keep forgetting to try and track one down! Happy birthday for Thursday - I hope you manage to get a few (if not all) the pieces on your wish list x

    http://mademois-elle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks like the perfect knit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // new blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot about this toner and everybody seems to love it, so I think it's time to give it a go ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking about getting the first one but I feel like there are too much light colors for me. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I definitely also need a new camel coat in my lifex

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all Happy bday!! I didn´t know it was a naked basics 2… And now I think it looks even better than the original one ;) Enjoy tomorrow your birthday
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. That scarf is gorgeous!
    Happy birthday for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday for tomorrow! It's my birthday next Thursday and I'm at a complete loss of what to ask for, so this has helped!! I'd totally forgotten that I've been after the Naked2 palette for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, Marta! I think it's better than the first one too! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, love! Glad you remember, put it in your wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect! Happy Birthday!

    http://www.mbharper.com

    ReplyDelete