Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Legion of Honor

h&m top // zara jeans // thrifted bag // h&m sandals



one of my favorite artwork from the porcelain study room,

Yesterday was the first time I went inside of Legion of Honor. I went there with my friend who adores museums as much as I do (I have a list of museums I want to go to). It was incredibly foggy, but that everything still so beautiful! The building was absolutely stunning, when we first walk in through the main entrance we say these beautiful pillars and of course, we had to stop to take some pictures.

It was a great experience, one of the greatest museum I've been to! There were plenty of insanely detailed paintings, sculptures, furnitures, celling (yes, they have different celling designs), and the best part was that very room had different feel to it. I fell in love with this museum and I'll definitely go there again someday.

-Sophia

14 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit I love the sculpture that's your favourite! Abi :) http://myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/my-favouriteactresses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, especially your bag! <3 so cute!
    Follow u!

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Abi! It was incredible, the details on it was amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this backpack.
    So cute xx


    www.turningheads-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit, I absolutely love your rucksack!

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Love the backpack

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures! It looks like you had such a great day :)

    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful depth in the first photo! xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Allison! I had a wonderful time, the museum was amazing! x

    ReplyDelete