Sunday, September 28, 2014

Missing

New York City
Bali, Indonesia
Two places that I miss the most right now: New York and Bali, two very different places. I went to New York few months ago with my sister and my friend; it was one of the best experience I've ever had. I love the buzz and the business of the city and I miss Shake Shack so much! And of course, I miss Bali, my hometown. I don't miss the extremely hot weather but I really miss the beach and the people. I can't wait for December! 

-Sophia

13 comments:

  1. Awh I've never been to either place but they sound amazing! I'd love to go to New York but flying scares me a bit! I've just nominated you for an award check out my post for more info chum! Abi :)

    http://myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look so beautiful. I love the photos. The one of Bali is especially lovely.

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to go to Bali! <3

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, I really like your blog! Have a lovely day ;D

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    purse giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! Bali looks stunning x

    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  6. New york is a dream and Bali is really hot. Thanks, Abi! I'll do it as soon as I can x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I've always wanted to go to Germany! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's awesome if you love hot weather ;) x

    ReplyDelete