Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mute It Down

formula x "dynamic" // essie "navigate her"
h&m sweater & ring // mug from daiso
I painted my nails few days ago with Dynamic by Formula X and when I was sitting in front of my laptop trying to write some posts (that has been hanging around in my draft for almost a week) yesterday, I looked at my nails and I couldn't remember the last time I painted my nails with more than one color. Painting my nails is not my favorite thing to do, but when the mood strikes, you gotta go for it. So I obviously went with the idea. When I was looking through my nail polishes, I had a few options but I wanted something that doesn't contrast with the grey base and when I found this Essie nail polish I was beyond happy, I haven't wear this muted down green color for a while now. 

I couldn't do anything too fancy considering I'm crap at painting my nails with my left hand, I took out my scotch tape and started making sections. And to be honest, I'm surprised how well it turns out to be (if I may say so myself).

What do you think?

-Sophia

17 comments:

  1. It looks great, and the colours work so well together! That Essie one is stunning :) xx

    Gyudy’s Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours are soo nice! They work really well together and I love how you've painted your nails! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination and the design! Super cute and appropriate for fall without all the dark colors <33
    nichellexoxo.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this soo much!! I don't usually like green nailpolishes but this combo is so beautiful! I actually want to try this so much now! :P I love formula x too :) xx

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=229ZhY9DRKo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've even bookmarked the page;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look so cute - such a lovely colour combo! And I love how you sectioned it with tape. I'm rubbish at doing my nails, but this looks so nice I'm going to have to try it. Your blog is beautiful by the way - I love love love your style! Sophie x


    http://eliphi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the color of your polish!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, thank you so much, Rachel! I'm glad you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Using tape helps a lot! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! love your blog


    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your nails! ❤


    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete