Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Magic Makeup Bag


1. eos lip balm / 2. gum / 3. granola bar / 4. hand cream / 5. band aid / 6. usb / 7. hair pins and ties / 8. compact mirror / 9. hand sanitizer / 10. tissue / 11. tide to-go / 12. pen / 13. perfume sample / 14. coin pouch / 15. power bank / 16. shopping bag
I know I did a bag essential post not too long ago, but I found a system that works like magic for me. I got this makeup bag at H&M a while ago as an impulse buy, I mean look at it, it's lacy and pretty, and I thought it could fit a lot of makeup when I travel. That was my justification of buying a random makeup bag, but hey, I don't regret buying it at all. In fact, look how handy it is now! I didn't realize that I actually have 16 items in it! I mean that's pretty amazing! I put everything I need no mater what, it's like a mini emergency bag, and this so-called makeup bag is always in my bag.

Why all 16 stuff you may ask? Well, I had too many moments where I don't have the thing I need when I need it the most — does that make sense? Let me give you an example, hmm, I was out and about and my phone decided to die (that doesn't happen a lot, but when it does it's not a good situation, I need google maps), I have my power bank to recharge my phone! I always have a granola bar with me because I get hungry at the most random time. 

Do you have a mini emergency bag?

-Sophia

16 comments:

  1. Ohh I love these sort of posts! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a catchall bag in my purse that holds all my "just-in-case" items. I totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute haha, my whole bag is my emergency bag lol! xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of do but the stuff i have in mine I probably hardly ever use. But bandaids. I ALWAYS carry bandaids.

    Melanie | Melaniface

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the way you edit your pictures. I wish I had room for a makeup bag filled with necessary stuff, but my bag is so full already!

    littlefizzie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good idea, I need to do this! I'm forever losing something in the bottom of my bag, this might help me get a little more organised x


    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victoria NightingaleSeptember 18, 2014 at 4:22 PM

    I have two makeup bags, one for all my makeup and a travel one - although I keep my daily makeup in that one. Would you recommend the eos lip balm? I really want to try it!


    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only beauty item in my make up bag is a lip gloss. I always have some type of food with me, saves my day. lol.


    Aissa // Layer It Up

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll never know when you need all that stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, love! That was me few months ago! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Haha, most of my bag are quite big, I always bring too much stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad it's helpful! I used to lose stuff in the bottom of my bag too! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never really carry makeup around, I'm too lazy to touch up haha! EOS lip balm is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's awesome! I always have food with me too, i get hungry at the most random time! x

    ReplyDelete