Monday, September 22, 2014

Pink

h&m shirt // brandy melville dress // h&m sandals // vintage cuff&rings


Summer is not quite over yet and to be honest, I can't wait for the sweater weather. I miss wearing my leather jacket and sweaters so much! University wise, the assignmnets are very time consuming, and I find juggling classes, homework, more homework, blogging, a bit of little social life, grocery shopping, and more homework quite challenging.

Anyway, to the outfit, I got this bag years ago and like some other things that I own, I haven't give it as much love as it deserves. I paired it with my go to black dress with white button up on top. For once, I didn't wear all black with this bag.

-Sophia

23 comments:

  1. simple and elegant <3

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using shirts over dresses, it's a really simple yet super nice look! :)


    littlefizzie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is such a nice colour! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria NightingaleSeptember 22, 2014 at 3:36 PM

    lovely bag!


    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so chic! I love your shoes and that bag is perfection!


    http://www.wanderhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your bag! Your sandals are also so cute!


    www.arietoki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know so sad summer is over! But you look great and great outfit! Best of luck in uni!

    Stop by my blog when you have time! Also check out my amazing giveaway!

    Love from Canada,

    Marie from Elle Charie

    ♥♥ Perfect Skin Giveaway♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for sweater weather! Cozy cashmere awaits…

    xx Ella
    Ella Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the bag and the color
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful bag - I love the pop of colour it can add to any outfit!

    xx

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, dear! My sandals from H&M and they are sooo comfy! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeeeesss! The best part about colder weather is the sweaters! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, love! It's one of my favorite statement piece! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely casual outfit, I really do like this :)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete