Monday, September 1, 2014

Printed


stradivarius sweater // h&m pants // miztyque bag // pink&pepper boots

Hello to September! I can't believe 2014 is almost over! I can't wait to go back home and spend some quality time with my family and friends (and it's a few months away from Christmas!!!!!)

So anyway, let's go back to the main topic — the outfit. I found this printed pants at H&M last year and as always, they're too long but I love it nonetheless. I brought it back home with me and I use my sewing machine to alter it myself (the stitches are still very wobbly). I've been loving the cuffed pants look lately, especially with the strappy heels (which I don't have).

I always feel like I need to wear this pair of pants more and the main reason I don't wear these pants as much as I like is because it has no pockets. Why? I don't know. I have the habit of putting my phone on my pocket for easy access (I need my google maps). They would be my perfect pants if they have pockets.

What do you think about pants with no pockets? Do you care about it? (or is it just me?)

-Sophia

27 comments:

  1. Love those bottoms! They go so well with the black jumper! Abi :) MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottoms, and love your style!


    Thuy
    imthuyvu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this, just so chic x


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfits, might have to invest in a pair of those pants!

    Amelia | http://ameliajaneroseknows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Love the pants.
    Lots of love, xx

    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/
    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! love love love this look!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look...super blog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those trousers are awesome, such a cool look!

    My Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! And yes, time goes by so fast. Can't believe its September already! Before you know, it'll be Christmas!


    http://alohakatherine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I can't wait for Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool look, love your pants!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    Kisses darling!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMIGOSH no pockets is the aweful. But worse still fake pockets!!! WHO'S WITH ME? its bloomin ridiculous the amount of times I've gone to put something in my pockets and it hasnt opened!!


    Humphrey3451.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg I'm obsessed with this outfit! Those pants look so nice x
    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pants! Definitely prefer pants with pockets but when this cute, definitely worth the exception!


    Audrey | KeyGypsy.com

    ReplyDelete