Sunday, September 21, 2014

Products That Saved My Skin

the body shop warming mineral mask // philosophy purity // neutrogena skinclearing foudation // neutrogena on the spot
I had a terrible break out a few weeks ago and let me tell you, I was not happy when I found out that it was the foundation I've been using is the culprit. I love the feel of Revlon Nearly Naked foundation on my skin, but it clogged my pores. So of course, I stopped using the foundation and I try my best to deep clean with Warming Mineral Mask from The Body Shop and cleanse my skin more with the Philosophy's Purity. For the stubborn spots, I use Neutrogena's On-the-Spot, I've been using this product for years, and it helps calming down the stubborn spots. Whenever I wear makeup, I wear this Neutrogena Skinclearing foundation, it doesn't clog my pores and it feels amazing! I'm still in the process but my skin is looking a lot better now.

Do you have any suggestion for acne treatment?

-Sophia

12 comments:

  1. The warming mineral mask from the body shop is a fav! I also use sanctuary spas warming thermal mask and find it works wonders. I've also been using neutrogena's on-the-spot for years, it's a fab little product isn't it?! xx

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Simple which is sold at Boots ? I personally have never had acne so maybe I can't advise but that brands seems to be good for most people's skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, one thing that always works as far as products is the Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick. I also have a tiny sample of the Origins charcoal mask (I don't know what it's called) & that really works as well. I'll recommend a great DIY mask, made of plain yogurt, oatmeal, a squeeze of lemon, & honey. You leave it on for 10-15 minutes, & it really helps brighten & heal the skin.

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so amazing and it saved my skin! Thank you for the recommendation, I definitely will look it up! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot about simple, thanks for the recommendation! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That DIY mask sounds amazing, I'll definitely try it! Thanks, Sofia! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome, I hope you find it somewhat helpful! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. For a little while I have being thinking of introducing a warming mask into my routine, I didn't realise that The Body Shop had one.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They do and it's so amazing! You should get some ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been using the warming mineral mask for awhile. I totally agree with you it really helps especially for me, putting on foundation everyday is a must. Oh, since fall and winter is here, you should try out nutriganic range. it absorbs really well and doesnt leave that icky feeling. I have dry skin and i find that it really works for me.


    www.denisexaviera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't the warming mineral mask amazing! Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look it up! x

    ReplyDelete