Friday, September 5, 2014

Something Thrifted





You may have seen this little number on my previous post. It's funny how I just told my friend that I was torn between getting a structured leather backpack or getting a tote. And now I have both.

A few days ago I went out to run some errands and when I was walking to the bus stop, I saw a Goodwill and of course (after seeing people finding gems in thrift store) I had to go in there. I've never been to a thrift store before, maybe once back home but it was more of a market. Anyway, the store was not as big or as messy as I thought it would be and there wasn't many people. When I walked passed by the bag section, this bag was there, just casually hanging on the fixture and I instantly walked toward where the bag was and grab it. It was in an incredibly good condition, just slight scratches on the bottom and few blemish on the surface. I was debating if I should get it or not while checking the zippers (making sure it works, I had a bad experience with zippers) when I realized it was not just a tote, it can be used as a backpack, and that moment I knew I had to have it. You'll see this bag a lot more in the future, I hope you won't get sick of it. And don't worry, I'm not ditching my Miztique bag that I've over worn (here, here, herehere, here, here, here, and so on).

Have you ever purchased anything from the thrift store?

-Sophia

18 comments:

  1. Love it!!! <3

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful bag and so multifunctional!

    Have a nice weekend!

    XX

    www.floortjeloves.com

    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, its adorable! I never find good gems when thrifting in London!


    Thuy
    imthuyvu.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bag is amazing, such a great find! Most of the time it works the best when you're not looking for something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! That's an amazing bag!! Plus, it's thrifted!


    http://alohakatherine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!


    Love,
    www.fashionicbelog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is so pretty. Such a great find.

    lexiesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, love! That's a shame, but don't give up, take your time searching, from store to store, I bet you'll find something awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bag is so simple and chic! I love it!

    XO Color Me Courtney

    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete