Friday, September 12, 2014

Sweater Weather

zara sweater // h&m dress, rings and necklace // urban outfitters gold fox ring 

One day it's nice outside and the next is cold and extremely windy, which means one thing, it's sweater weather. I wear sweater all year round but lately has been the perfect weather to wear one every single day. This sweater is definitely my go-to sweater, it's super comfortable and it's a great layering piece!

My first week of my second year has been amazing! My instructors are amazing and I'm looking forward for the rest of the semester, the down side is the textbooks are extremely heavy! I hope my back will still be in one piece by the end of the semester. Thank you everybody who wished me good luck on my monday post, love you loads! Right, I have to go to do my homework now. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

What's your go-to sweater?

-Sophia

17 comments:

  1. I love your skirt!

    http://indiemaria28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post,dear! :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything goes well :)
    The sweater is lovely - my go to one is a knitted greyish white one that I just feel so comfortable in I think I could genuinely live in it Haha xx
    Seven Days

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the sweater layer looks with your skirt. I own a black cotton sweater that used to be my grandma's and it is so soft I love to wear it on winter. Good luck on school, hope you do great!

    Fabi
    www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! I wish I got sweater weather where I live so I can dress as cute as you!


    http://www.wanderhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sweater and nail polish too! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much love for this!


    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look.
    Lots of love, xx

    http://www.marysreturn.com/
    http://www.marysreturn.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you! Your sweater sounds so cozy! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, it sounds amazing! I love vintage stuffs! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Amy! I'm glad you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks comfortable! My go to sweater is an over sized one from Urban Outfitters. I'm excited to start wearing it soon!


    Aissa // Layer It Up

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nadia Kaplan LeideckerSeptember 14, 2014 at 10:55 PM

    love that sweater! - soo pretty :)
    //N.K.L
    www.nkl-fashion.dk

    ReplyDelete