Monday, October 20, 2014

Boo


Halloween is almost here and I never really celebrated halloween because it was not a very popular thing to do back in Bali. I do love the idea of trick or treating (imagine all the candies and chocolates!!!) but the sad truth is I think I'm a little too old for that. I've spotted some houses with the halloween decorations and I have to say, people in America takes halloween very seriously, those houses with amazingly carved pumpkins, spider webs, little ghosts, and all that jazz. I don't know what I'm going to do on halloween yet (if I'm doing anything at all). But here's a super easy halloween inspired nail art for you!

Colors I recommend:
Cleopatra, Eliana, Hope, Nicolette from Julep

What are you going to do on Halloween?

-Sophia

24 comments:

  1. So cool, I love the spiderweb one! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween is not celebrated in the Philippines too. I remember the first time I went trick or treating, I got a stomach ache from all the candies and chocolate. Let's say I didn't binge on sweets after that ;) I wish I could do nail art, but I'm afraid that my left would look a lot better than my right :\ I love the ghost, though. So cute!!


    Aissa // tea in january

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria NightingaleOctober 20, 2014 at 1:36 PM

    Aww I really love these nails. The ghost one is especially cute!


    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these nails - especially the boo! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful nails. X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks adorable!


    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a simple but clever idea! I wish we celebrated halloween here. I might do some funky halloween inspired nails for it!


    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the nail art... such a great idea for celebration halloween


    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the black and white nail idea, so simple but it looks so cute!

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this post ! It's a really good idea for Halloween, thank's :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah these are so cute!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! That must be a heck load of sweets you ate! I have the same problem with my other hand! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. They really do! My neighbors goes all out with the decorations! Thanks Amy! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You totally should, it's so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! I'm working with the colors that I have with me! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. SEE INDIAN ACTRESS UPDATE ON http://www.guruofmovie.com/

    ReplyDelete