Friday, October 3, 2014

Nineteen



I'm officially 19 now! Yesterday, I woke up early (like 7:20 early) for no reason in particular and skype my best friend who's a million miles away from me and kind enough to stay up late to skype me and got me some cake and candles too! My family ordered a dozen cupcakes for me from home (online I'm guessing?) and had them delivered to me, but I sleep like a log and had no idea someone's knocking on the door, so I had to pick it up at the store. They are so delicious! And I had a big bowl of ramen for dinner with my friend and finally had the chance to meet up with her and chat whil. 

I'm grateful for all these people in my life and all the things they do to brighten up my days.

-Sophia

26 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, your friends and family are awesome! happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Have the best year! My birthday was on Monday and I'm still celebrating :)

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Happy belated birthday :)

    salha | abuhayar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (late) Birthday! Those cakes look lushhh! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Sophia! I wish the best for this the new year!

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day :)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Julia! Happy belated birthday to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Abi! They are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a happy, happy birthday!!


    Katherine Lou
    http://www.wanderhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! I hope it's been a great day for you!
    My parents were the same way for me on my birthday when I was going to school - they had some chocolates sent over! :)

    x beauty, style, life | bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, it was so funny but it was not in English ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, Kat! You family is so sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday honey :)


    littletasteofbeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. These cupcakes look so delicious! Happy Birthday
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a really great day! <3

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Sofia! It was a lot better than I thought it would be! x

    ReplyDelete