Friday, October 10, 2014

Pointed Toes

forever 21 faux leather loafers

Happy Friday, everyone! I didn't had the chance to post on Wednesday, I was too exhausted to write anything and to be honest, I'm short on ideas. I've been thinking about doing a mini birthday haul? I don't know, let me know what you think!

Today I'm sharing something I just received on the mail: my new loafers. The first time I saw these loafers was when I was in class and my classmate was about to return them because it was too narrow for her. I tried it on and her size was too big for me but I like the idea of having a pair of shoes that I can slip on easily and I have narrow feet (which I think you should consider before buying these loafers). I was surprised when she told me it was from Forever 21. I haven't visit their store for quite a while due to the overwhelming stores.

On my birthday a friend of mine gave me a Forever 21 gift card and we went to different stores trying to find these loafer but we couldn't find them so I made the order online. But I have to say that Forever 21 is stepping up their game. They're having a bunch of gorgeous coats and scarfs on the shelves that I tempted to get and I had to I restrain myself. I was so excited when the package arrived (as always) I loooove packages — or anything that comes in the mail for me. I tried it on and they were the perfect size for me. Definitely need to break them in and probably going to have a few blisters but definitely worth it. They give me a bit extra height, they're versatile, and they elongate my legs — the magic of pointed toe shoes. You'll definitely will see more of these babies!


Do you like pointed toe shoes?

-Sophia

18 comments:

  1. Ooh these are nice, I like pointed toe shoes, just as long as they aren't too pointy! I hate the stage of having to break in your shoes though!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love loafers and for forever 21 those are super cute.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolina de la TorreOctober 10, 2014 at 3:54 PM

    Cute blog!!

    http://carolina-delatorre.com/

    http://carolina-delatorre.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guh, I wish I had a Forver 21 store near me :( xx

    www.roseandmuse.com

    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good find! So chic!

    x Kat

    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so surprised when I saw them, forever 21 is stepping up their game for sure! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's sad, forever 21 is having so much good stuff lately x

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool shoes!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldnt believe these were forever 21 either! I really need a new pair of black slip on shoes and pointed toes look so good right now. I'll definitely look out for these shoes, I've got wide feet though so I'll have to see if I can squeeze into them!

    www.quitequaint.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look great! I need to get some shoes like that!! http://velvetvanda.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't believe it at first too! You should give them a try, they do stretch out a bit! x

    ReplyDelete