Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Loves


revlon brow fantasy in dark brown // the body shop warming mineral mask // neutrogena skin clearing foundation
bare minerals conceal & reveal kit


October is here and I am so excited! But today I'm sharing my September favorites.

1. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown
My brows has been wired, especially the one on the right, it's getting thinner and thinner, and not sure why. This little pencil and gel combo is really helpful and compact. It's also a lot faster than filling my brows with eyeshadow and having to pull out another brow gel to set everything. 

2. The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask + Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation
Of course, I have to mention these two products from my four products that saved my skin post. Due to the pore-clogging-horrible-skin drama, I use my Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask to deep clean everything twice a week and this Neutrogena Skin Clearing foundation has done an amazing job to keep everything not looking to crazy without clogging my pores. 

For my under eyes, I've been using the Bare Minerals concealer and the brightener — both are doing an amazing job at making me look awake and less zombie-like. I never really thought of using eye brightener before, but I bought the concealer and the mini Well-Rested Face & Eye Brightener as a set with a mini brush that I use sometimes and I for the days I didn't get enough sleep, I'll slap some of the eye brightener and I look so much more awake.

4. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss lipstick in 01
As I mentioned in my Autumn Lips post, I have a new obsession with red lipstick and this color is my absolute favorite. It smells amazing and it's not drying at all. I might need to get some more of these.

5. Forever 21 rings
The other week my friend and I stopped by Forever 21 just to look around. Of course, there's no way of getting out of Forever 21 empty handed. I got these rings in a set with another silver ring that I haven't worn that much. I personally prefer delicate jewelries better but I like having some other options and surprisingly I've been wearing these rings loads, especially the silver one.

6. Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter
Does this count as a spread or just "cookie butter"? I don't know and I don't really care. All I know is it's amazing and I can never have enough to the point I eat this with my toast more than Nutella. Go get some if you can get your hands on this amazing cookie butter!

Probably my best find of 2014. It fits everything I need (except for my way-too-thick textbooks). I just love it and I said everything I need to say on this post, go read it if you haven't.

What have you been loving this month?

-Sophia

23 comments:

  1. Victoria NightingaleOctober 1, 2014 at 10:12 AM

    That cookie butter sounds amazing :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for something for my eye brows! Wow that cookie butter looks lush! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie Butter sounds so good!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to give Brow Fantasy a try! I haven't tried the cookie butter yet, but it sounds delicious!


    Aissa // tea in january

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should get this! It's so compact and amazing! The cookie butter is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It taste even better than it sounds! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I would like to eat cookie butter, I've never tried it, I'm super curious :)
    I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:

    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bare minerals looks so good ! Love your posts x

    Linda

    http://simplylindaa.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone's been loving the brow fantasy, it does seem super convenient! The Bare Minerals concealers sound lovely. I still haven't tried anything from them, but I really want to.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good stuff :) I've been loving my NYX eyebrow pencil and Revlon balm stains. Do you think the Neutrogena foundation has helped clear your skin?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah, is it strange that I really love the setup (is that the right word? layout? composition?) of your photos? They're gorgeous!

    xErin

    http://louiseerin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the revlon balm stains! It doesn't clog my pores, but I don't think it would help as much as a specific acne treatment products

    ReplyDelete