Sunday, October 5, 2014

Urban Jungle

essie urban jungle

I saw this Essie nail polish a few months back on a blog that I can't remember (sadly) and I instantly told myself I need to get this color. Essie is one of my favorite brand when it comes to nail polishes; beautiful color range, amazing formula, lovely applicator, and dries quickly. I can't describe this color but I absolutely love it! I think it looks flattering and not in-your-face kind of color, a very nice neutral. Finding this color is a pain in the butt, every time I go to the drugstore or supermarket, they're always out. I found mine at a drugstore when I was on my way to class and there was only one left, and of course, I bought it and I'm glad that I did. This nail polish is definitely my favorite at the moment.

What's your favorite nail polish at the moment?

-Sophia

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour and so versatile

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is sooo nice! Also that cake looks gooood haha! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last photograph is absolutely stunning!

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essie is one of my favorite nail polish brands. I'll have to hunt this down. How is the application? How many coats does it take to look opaque?


    Aissa // tea in january

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that really is such a gorgeous shade! It's so classy and neutral, but I love the pale-ness. Essie definitely do some amazing shades, I need to get my hands on more of them!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to! The application is nice, mine took 3-4 coats, but it's totally worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it? Let me know what you think! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a pretty shade and I love how simple it looks! I love Essie polishes as well, and I've actually been loving one in the shade of wicked, because it's super autumnal and I'm kind og obsessed with autumn:)

    Ariana | Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sophia! I just wanted to let you know that I really like your blog, and therefore I have nominated you for the "One Lovely Blog Award". I hope you'll accept the nomination.
    -xx Louise

    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails look so gorgeous! I wish I had your nails!

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, Wicked looks gorgeous, definitely next on my list! Thanks for the recommendation! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Heidi! I need to give them a break though haha x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nude shades like these have to be my up most favourites! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute xx

    www.itssuperfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum Red V ! haha

    http://deepetite.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/the-cool-yellow-bags.html

    ReplyDelete