Sunday, November 23, 2014

3 Things: I'm Looking Forward To

Gili Photo Diary
1. Winter break  can't wait to go back home to be reunited with my family! I haven't seen my family for almost a year, except for my sister who flew here last May and I miss them a ton! I'll be spending a month there before going back here for Spring semester, but I'm planning to do a winter intersession, so I'll probably going to be a zombie for 2 or 3 weeks while I'm there, boo :(

2. Christmas  I love Christmas! Even though we are not very festive, I am really looking forward to it! I have been jamming to Michael Bublé's Christmas album – and Taylor Swift's 1989 of course. Sadly people back home are not as festive as people are here, but I'm excited nonetheless.

3. A little trip So I'm going to go on a little trip after Christmas and I am very excited about it. Last year, we went to the beautiful Gili Island, but this year, we'll be exploring different scenery, a beautiful city in Indonesia with amazing history that I've never been to but I always wanted to go to. Ah, I can't contain my excitement!

What are you looking forward to?

-Sophia

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I totally feel you on number one. I am lucky enough to be able to go home and see my family in just a few more days for Thanksgiving break! This quarter at uni has been particularly overwhelming and I really am looking forward to seeing them! :) But oh, I could not imagine not seeing them for over a year--that must be so difficult! Winter break is almost here! Hang in there! xx

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Christmas vacations! The semester is about to end soon and I'm looking forward to go home and see my family. I miss them a lot and hopefully I will enjoy a great amount of quality time with them soon.
    Have fun on your trip, sounds exciting!! xx


    Fabi | www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for Christmas too <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're not very festive in my family but I am looking forward to the days off we have for the holidays! And holiday cooking is always fun too, haha!

    x beauty, style, life | bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indonesia wow so lucky have fun I look forward to the photos! I love Christmas too and yes I love Michael Buble's Christmas songs! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete