Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Casual for Christmas

Instead of going all fancy, I decided to go more casual and comfortable this Christmas. As much as I love the idea of dressing up, going all out with some dress that I won't be able to wear again anytime soon doesn't appeal that much to me. I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to wear on Christmas and I'll be home by then which means it's going to be hot and humid, so it'll definitely going to be something lightweight or just anything that I can wear again on daily basis. Of course, to make it more Christmasy and less casual, a pair of nice shoes and some accessories will do the job. Up there are the few items I've been keeping my eyes on, especially the leather skirt.


What are you going to wear for Christmas?

-Sophia

7 comments:

  1. That leather skirt is BEAUTIFUL! Love your list!


    XO, Erica


    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt! Can't believe it is from H&M :) xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. H&M has so many good things right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am personally getting more and more into really solid colors and basic cuts so these are all great sources of inspiration!

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete