Sunday, November 9, 2014

Charming Little Space


source: 12
Happy Sunday everyone! Today I'm sharing something a bit different: an interior/space inspiration (or whatever you want to call it). I have a huge obsession with Pinterest and one of my favorite things to pin is interiors. Yesterday, I stumbled upon this beautiful room and I love it so much. I am very impressed with whoever decorated this room, it's a very small space and yet, so beautiful. Despite the fact that I hate small spaces, I have to say that I would love to stay in that room. Everything looks so bright and clean, and the accents of black makes everything looks even better.


What do you think?

-Sophia

16 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! So clean and modern, and the room looks even brighter and larger than it really is! A B&B in paris is similar to this.

    Love from Canada,

    Marie from www.EllaStreet.com

    Please check out my latest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of decorating. It's very simple, clean, airy, and shows that you can make a small space work.


    Aissa // tea in january

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the monochrome look. X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This feels and looks very cozy, and is so simplistic. Very beautiful.

    http://arnellavanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoever designed this room is absolutely brilliant. My very first reaction was, 'wow, what a bright and beautiful room.' I didn't even notice how incredibly small and narrow the room was until I had looked at the photos a second and third time. That's great interior design!

    V
    Life+1

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! looks so comfy!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, it looks a lot bigger than it actually is, which is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true! I'm so in love with this room! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too! It makes everything so simple and spacey! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it amazing? I have the same first reaction! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so beautiful!!! Pinterest is one of my favorite past times as well!

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get you on that!! I love looking at interiors, I a'ways imagine how i will decorate mine.

    a website i love is Freshome.com check it out!

    Your blog gives such a nice and warm vibe so i will follow u!

    check out mine if you want.

    thebangsbang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete