Friday, November 7, 2014

Earth's Angel

So, I hinted a few times (here and here)  about a project that I did for my midterm and I think it's about time to show you guys what it was. If you followed me on instagram, you'll know what it is.


photo credit : Anthony Rogers



Ta-da! It was a group project and I worked with some of the most hard-working people in my class, which I'm really happy about. I'm so proud of the result, it came out just like how we visualized it. 

What do you think?

-Sophia

18 comments:

  1. This is so cool and it looks so professional! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you saying this is a school project? It looks better than most fashion ads out there. Really beautiful. Great job :)

    xx
    Jenny // www.mishmoshmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos look amazing, all the details and the quality of the pictures are perfect!


    Fabi | www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Congratulations, you can really see how much work you put into this!
    www.ablogbygeena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, it belongs in a magazine.

    xAnnah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, all of your hard effort certainly paid off :)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Geena! It was so much fun and the three week preparation is so worth it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sure does! I'm so proud of it! Thanks, Amy! x

    ReplyDelete