Thursday, November 27, 2014

I Will Be Back Soon


Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the amazing people in my life that are supportive of me, being able to learn so many things this year, go to places that I won't think I'll able to go to when I was 12, and so many other things. And just in case you're wondering, yes, that's me up there  I outlined a picture of myself.

So, to what the post is actually about (other than wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving day of course). Finals are around the corner and let me tell you, I'm loosing it. I don't want to put up bad contents on my blog and I decided to take a little break from blogging and focus on my finals. I'll be back in 3 weeks time! I'll see you soon.

Lots of love,
-Sophia

25 comments:

  1. Victoria NightingaleNovember 27, 2014 at 3:42 PM

    Aww good luck for finals, see you soon!


    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your finals, taking a break is always a good thing. I can guarantee you'll get tonnes of post ideas when youre not blogging!


    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh goodluck with everything!! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck dear! x

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your finals, stay calm & take in all the good vibes <3

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the drawing! And good luck with finals. You got this :)


    sarahjaihelee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Thanks for sharing!♥

    Brittany// Polka and Dots

    ReplyDelete
  8. We understand babe! Goodluck with your finals!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com

    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck !

    Kiss ! yuyu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best of luck on your exams!
    www.chroniclesoftheseers.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Victoria! New post is coming up very soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Charlotte! I agree, it was really nice and I miss blogging so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, Sofia! It was intense, but I did my best! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, Floortje! (love your name!) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck!

    ----

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete