Monday, November 17, 2014

Leather Jacket

stradivarius leather jacket // forever 21 v-neck tee // forever 21 cuff
stradivarius leather jacket // zara tee // h&m collar necklace & rings
Before last year, I've never needed a leather jacket before but I've always love the look of them on people. A friend of mine got me this jacket as a present for me before I moved here and I'm glad she did; leather jacket has become an absolute staple piece in my wardrobe. Last year, I've worn the hell out of this jacket  I worn them at least 4 times a week mostly because it's so versatile, I wore it with basically anything! . But then the weather got warmer and warmer as summer started to come and my leather jacket was in my closet collecting dust. But, don't you worry my friends, it's finally that time to put on my leather jacket again (and wear them every single day)! 

How do you feel about leather jacket?

-Sophia


32 comments:

  1. Leather jackets are such a good wardrobe staple, yet I find it so hard to find the perfect style! This one is lush!

    http://eliphi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect leather jacket!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria NightingaleNovember 17, 2014 at 11:54 AM

    I love that jacket :)


    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always appreciate a good leather jacket, they're such a versatile item to have.


    www.recalcitrantgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed, leather jackets basically can be thrown on top of anything.
    xAnnah

    sixteenstorieshigh.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous jacket, perfect for every day X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt the same way as you did about leather jackets. I bought one for Halloween, for my costume, and I'm glad I did. It's easy to style and it adds an edge to a simple jeans and tee outfit :)


    Aissa // tea in january

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this jacket on you! It looks great on you & I definitely agree that it's versatile and adds to any look.

    xoxo

    http://kimspiracy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I love them so much, I can't take them off! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's an amazing purchase! They are so versatile! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Your first look is so good <3

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely jacket - i think a motorcycle jacket is a definite must for everyone's wardrobe and doesn't necessarily have to be out of leather either.

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your jacket, I literally live in my leather jacket, it's so easy to wear :)


    bethanlikes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely adore your blog! Where has it been all my life? This leather jacket is so beautiful and I love the zara shirt! Would you mind following each other on bloglovin I love your blog x


    www.sabrinnax.com | musings of a Miu Miu, french bulldog, coffee obsessed girl.
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12565047

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Twee! My hair was actually half dry when I took the pictures, haha x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not a big fan of leather jackets for myself but I love how they look on other people - your one is lovely! And it works so well with that necklace xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to get a new leather jacket like that one.

    http://kimchicakes2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete