Monday, November 24, 2014

November Loves

grey zara v-neck sweater  // forever 21 oversized cardigan // forever 21 scarf (similar) // h&m rings // revlon lip butter in berry smoothie // maybeline the falsies big eyes mascara // rimmel london lipliner in tiramisu // naked2 basics palette // air plant

November is coming to an end, it's going to be December next week! So I thought why not share some of the things that I have been loving this month. 

Let's start with some clothing. I have been wearing my Forever 21 oversized cardigan way too much. It's super cozy, warm, and goes with everything. Speaking of cozy and warm, I also have been wearing this taupe scarf that is also form Forever 21, I mentioned it here and ever since that day, I've been wearing the heck out of that scarf to the point I'm sure people are sick of me wearing it. Another thing that I have been wearing a lot this month is this v-neck oversized sweater (can you tell I like oversized clothes?) I really think this sweater is very flattering and it's really comfortable, definitely going to buy more in different colors. For accessories, I've been stacking some delicate rings together with some midi rings, I think it's a nice way to add more interest to a plain outfit.

As I mentioned earlier this month here, I have been loving neutral eyes and the products I've been using and loving the most for the look is my Naked 2 Basics palette and the Maybelline mascara, I won't rant about it since I already did that on the post. The neutral-color-love-fest doesn't end there,  but as someone who can't rock a nude lip (I look dead), I really like this whole my-lip-but-better combo that consist of two lip product: Rimmel London lipliner in tiramisu and Revlon Lip butter in berry smoothie, they make an amazing combination.

Last but not least, two random things I've been loving: Peppermints from Trader Joes and my air plant. I prefer peppermints over gums simply because I don't have to worry about throwing it away or having the weird taste in my mouth when I chew the gum for a little too long - yuck. And of course, I have to give my lovely air plant a shout out, it's still alive, hooray! 

What have you been loving this month?

-Sophia

9 comments:

  1. Victoria NightingaleNovember 24, 2014 at 1:07 PM

    Lovely favourites, that air plant is so pretty :)


    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have one of those rimmel lip liners and absolutely love it. I always see air plants ans think they look really cool but i've never seen anywhere that sells them near me x

    beth // lots of sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little collection. When I first saw the organic pepper mints I thought it was a Benefit product! Such cute packaging! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read 'favourites' posts - always fun to know what people like most at the moment. Oversized cardigans are so cool, I love to wear them on the cold season!

    http://essentialmustela.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! haha, that's so funny, I love the packaging x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and I love it :) I've been so tempted by the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette ever since it came out, but every time I go to purchase it I chicken out cause it's so similar to the original! It looks so pretty though, and all of the shades are right up my street. I'm also loving Rimmel lip liners at the moment - East End Snob is my favourite! x

    Rachael | www.overdosedemaquillage.com ♥

    ReplyDelete