Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Highlights


I turn 19!
Found the perfect neutral nail polish.
My new favorite shoes, I can't stop wearing them!
I shared some of my autumn staples.
Fall back in love with white jeans.
I got very artsy with my nails.
I got an air plant!
Yes, I have been MIA for a little while, but now midterm and other things are officially over and I finally have time to blog again! I had an amazing midterm project that I'm very proud of and I'll share it with you soon.

October is my favorite month of the year for obvious reasons (my birthday, the weather, the knits, the scarfs, etc.). Even though I didn't post that much on October, I've been pretty active on social media, especially instagram, huge improvement right there, I post more than 1 pictures a week! I'm an instagram ghost, I'm always on my instagram liking and commenting on people's photos but I don't know what I want to post  I need to work on that. But anyway, October has been amazing and busy and I can't believe it's almost Christmas which means 2014 is coming to an end! I remember celebrating 2014 with my friends like it was yesterday, but I'm excited for 2015!

How was October for you?

-Sophia

19 comments:

  1. oh thats cool shoes!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria NightingaleNovember 2, 2014 at 9:40 AM

    That nail polish is really gorgeous, I need to find a good neutral shade for me :) Happy Late 19th Birthday!


    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the halloween nails! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that hanging plant, it looks gorgeous!

    I've also nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award, for the info about it and rule check out my recent blog post. I'm looking forward to reading yours! - www.karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk
    Karis xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing and stylish highlights. Would love it if you could check out my latest blogger tips post! And maybe follow each other too?

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white jeans look - stripes really change the entire style of an outfit!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. GET INDIAN CINEMA UPDATE ON http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Urban jungle is soooo beautiful! :)
    x Julie
    www.dreamjulies.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Marissa, I'm obsessed with it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I'm still so in love with this color! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Lexie! It's great to know I'm not the only one, ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I totally agree, stripes are the best! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like it was a great month for you! Love your photos.

    Jenny
    Stuff I Love

    ReplyDelete