Friday, November 14, 2014

Some Neutrals and Big Lashes

Naked2 Basics // Maybelline Color Tattoo "Bad to the Bronze" // Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes

I've been replacing my winged liners with simple, easy, and neutral eyeshadows with tons of mascara lately. Why? I don't know, I just love the look of it.

As always, I use my trustee Maybelline Color Tattoo as a base before putting some 'stark' and 'cover' (or any other shades I was in the mood for) on my lids. I was so excited when I finally got Naked2 Basics for my birthday last month. I've been eyeing the Naked palettes since the moment I know they exist but I never really want to commit to the bigger palettes, and the Naked Basics palette is not really my cup of tea; but when this palette came out, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. The colors are darker than the first Basics palette and the best part is I can use this one little palette to do my eyes and brows. After I'm done with my eyelids, it's time to give my lashes some love. My beloved Rocket Volum' mascara is drying out and I thought to myself: it's time to try something different, or something I've used before but in a different looking tube. Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes something-something-something (they need to make the product name shorter, seriously) mascara is definitely clumpier than the Rocket Volum' mascara but I don't hate it, I can take a spoolie and separate them a bit (I noticed that the brush is different from the old Falsies mascara, is that the new brush or is it just for this version?) and I have to say I love the idea of the lower lashes mascara, I never thought I have so many bottom lashes!

Have you tried any of these product before? What do you think?

-Sophia

22 comments:

  1. I love Maybelline's color tattoos! Bad to the Bronze has to be my favorite!
    XO, Erica


    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely article and I have been doing the same thing lately - don't feel like eyeliner anymore! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, Bad to the Bronze is always such a trusty solid base choice; thanks for the reminder to whip it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybelline color tattoos are just AMAZING, and that color is so classy.
    Naked2 basics is gorgeous, and so adaptable!
    Great post,

    Agnese's Coiffeuse ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog are so cute! You definitely got a new follower :) I would love if you could have a look at my blog tooღ


    Augusta | http://augusta-mikkelsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The palette is so pretty!



    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bad to the Bronze is a definite staple for me! Naked 2 basics is definitely much more appealing to me than the first one, the first was a bit too light! Also it does look like there are some good, cool-toned brow shades in the second one, very handy indeed.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really versatile and I love it so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! And the darker color is perfect for my brows! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used the Color Tattoo in this color and the Frisk from the UD palette and lots of mascara today! How funny. Sometimes it's nice to skip the winged liner and go for a more natural look.

    xx

    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous - that eyeshadow palette is actually perfect

    xxx

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice color!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that's so funny! Frisk is a gorgeous shade! I love wearing neutral look on the eyes and go bold on the lips x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bad to the Bronze must be one of my most used eye shadows :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love neutral colors !!! this color tattoo looks A M A Z I N G !!!

    https://nariehblog.wordpress.com
    https://nariehblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete