Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Something Old

thrifted denim jacket // hand me down scarf // white chocolate dress // ishkzia booties 

The weather is finally cooling down and I am so excited! I wore similar outfit around last year with the dress, tights, and booties but this time instead of my trustee leather jacket, I threw on denim jacket that I recently thrifted. I can't take this scarf off of my neck lately. This scarf that used to be my mom's and I remember her wearing it when I was very young. I love the toned down color and pattern on it, and it actually keeps me warm. Other than keeping myself warm, I've been trying to find a way to keep my hair in place and let me tell you, my hair is a lot longer now and long hair is not the most practical thing to have when it's windy. I recently embrace the messy low knot/bun thing and I really love it, it keeps my hair in place and I actually prefer this over top bun.

What piece of clothing have you been loving lately?

-Sophia

12 comments:

  1. Love your outfit / very casual and the scarf is amazing. X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf and striped dress especially! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria NightingaleNovember 5, 2014 at 2:20 PM

    Cute outfit, I've been loving my pastel pink coat as I love how warm and snuggly it is.


    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! That denim jacket is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Abi! I didn't thought they would go together at first, I'm glad I took the risk! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! That coat sounds amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's how layer should be done!
    Visit my blog ;)

    http://www.audreyisaboy.com/

    ReplyDelete