Monday, January 12, 2015

Island Living


 


Another week has passed by, I spent the past week catching up with my close friends and family. And I may or may have not had my wisdom teeth extracted and looked like a chipmunk (yup, totally happened). The teeth surgery was not as scary as I thought it would be, it was actually quite fast and painless! My cheeks are not as swollen as it was few days ago and the bruises on them (I slept on them and I woke up with bruises, very attractive) are fading as well. 

My friends and I went to two different beaches that I've never been to before yesterday. I've heard about these beaches for years and years when I grew up but never made the action to actually visit it. We decided to go to Padang-padang beach (the first two pictures), there were quite a lot of people swimming and it was lovely, we stared at the sea for a little while and decided to go somewhere else where we can sit and snack, so to Echo Beach it is! Echo Beach has beautiful waves, therefore there were a lot of surfers out there yesterday, one of them even have a watermelon surfboard - ah! It was the cutest surfboard I've ever seen! It was a lot windier than Padang-padang beach, which is a big plus for me, I thought I was going to melt at Padang-padang Beach. We arrived and went to a cafe there and sit near the water and had some (actual) coconut water and snacks, it was amazing! We were planning to wait for the sunset but unfortunately, we didn't have enough time. When you had the chance to visit Bali, I would recommend Echo and Padang-padang beach, you'll have so much fun! I hope I'll have time to visit a few more beaches before I leave.

I have to say, I do miss the cozy sweaters and layering up, but I know I'll miss this weather and view as well. Better soak it up while I can.

What have you been up to?

-Sophia

19 comments:

  1. Oh I remember having chipmunk cheeks after my wisdom teeth surgery. That coconut water looks so refreshing :)


    www.recalcitrantgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no hope your teeth are okay! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like to be in the beach anytime soon.

    http://thefilipinathrives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking outside of the window and what I see was snow. Kind of jealous hehe

    http://marygolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these pictures are stunning! x




    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the beaches look absolutely gorgeous - how picturesque!

    http://mademois-elle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful photography! Sounds like a dream-island! It's funny that you mention missing bundling up. I feel similarly when I'm away from the cold. But now that I'm fully frozen I couldn't wish more for some warm sunshine!! Enjoy the weather and the view!!


    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are absolutely amazing! I can't believe you live in Bali, thats like my total dream!! Such a lucky girl! P.S. think you would adore the Pleated to Perfection outfit post we shared on the blog today!

    xo, Jennifer
    Seek Wander Share
    Follow Seek Wander Share on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looked ridiculous for three days! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you kidding, I actually want to see some snow, I've never seen one in real life before! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! It was pretty amazing and I definitely missing the view! x

    ReplyDelete