Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Most Comfortable







h&m top // zara shorts // stradivarius shoes

Sheer loose shirt, denim shorts, and some brogues are basically my favorite things to wear. They are basically super comfortable because we all know I'm all about that comfortableness and they are more than just t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops (which I also love). 

My sister took these amazing pictures (even though most of them are out of focus, they still turn out to be pretty awesome) for me in front of my dad's office. I love how there's a little wind and it's cloudy and not too bright or hot – perfect for some picture taking session. 

What's your favorite comfortable outfit?

-Sophia

10 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit and your style. Recently, my comfy to-go outfit is a pair of skinny jeans, a sweater and my running shoes. However, you can never go wrong with a classic white button-down.


    Sincerely,
    sarahjaihelee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you blogging more now, Happy New Year! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about comfort when it comes to having style, love a good button down top with some boyfriend jeans, effortless yet chic :)


    www.recalcitrantgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria NightingaleJanuary 8, 2015 at 12:34 PM

    I really love those shoes, really stuck out in the photo for me :) Just love how simple and effortless you look!


    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I want it to be summer so I can wear this exact outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, and great casual look! x



    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so beautiful Sophia .....!!!!

    https://nariehblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. En Clave Low CostMarch 13, 2015 at 5:05 PM

    I have benn exploring your blog and I really like it! This outfit for example is simply but fresh, a perfect combination! But

    ReplyDelete
  9. En Clave Low CostMarch 13, 2015 at 5:09 PM

    I have been exploring your blog and I think you are doing a really good work! In this post, for example, I love your outfit, it is simply but fresh at the same time which I really like! And I have to talk about your shoes... so CUTE!


    http://www.enclave-lowcost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete